Saturday, January 29, 2011

and now it's february

I pray to you to increase my patience,
strengthen my faith,
help me walk through this difficult journey,
many a times i forget your presence,
many a time i choose to walk a wrong path,
and i have never thank you enough,
sure i do say alhamdulillah,whenever i can,
but it would never be enough,
your holy words have touch me,
your signs amaze me,
but why do i still choose my corrupted heart,
and do things that i am not supposed to?
i pray to you not to only help me,
but also my family members,
who might also feel in despair at times,
which i may never know,
let's not only stop at family,
i pray to you for everyone,
that i've known,
or i have yet to meet,
ya allah
please forgive me for not adhering to your rules,
i have been bad for not listening to you,
but i am trying my best here,
lastly,
i believe that you'll be the one,
who will decided,
who i will be married to,
let her be the person,
who will continue to guide me,
to walk in the rightful path,
and the one who will always remind me of you,
it'a alright with me if people call me a loser for any particular reasons,
i will never punch their faces or fyling-kick their ass,
as long as i have You with me,
for me it is more than enough,
You're always there for your faithful servant

whatever happens, it's alright with me. forgive me when i whine"


source tumblr

No comments: