Sunday, February 27, 2011

When we're together it's nothing but fun.

Yesterdays you guys,
helped me through problems,
through things good and bad. 

never failed to keep me smiling :-),
when I was sad. 


How will I live,
when you guys are gone? 


where the years take us,
no place is too far.
We will think of each other,
wherever we are. 


You're wonderful friends,
with kind hearts to lend.
And I want you to know,
that ya'll will always be my BKB


As the times pass,
and we grow apart.
living to our own path,

to fulfill dreams in our own heart,

 just so all of you know,
no matter how far the wind blow us,

no matter how many new faces i've known,
there'll always be a part in my heart,
for all of us,

for all of the joys we shared,
for all of the bad we've been through,
we're brothers of sword,
born to arm one another.

 some of them are not in the pictures but never mind they are always in my heart

No comments: